• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Skinz Ultra Q silencer

IT'S LOUD, when doing some side by side racing with my buddies its way more apperent bouncing off another sled, guys 150ft behind me can hear every blip of the throttle. I have the UltraQ, if I had to do it agian I would save my money up for the Excell. But with the possibility of BOOST next year I can live with it for now, If it gets any louder with more miles it's comin off.

:4STroke:

stopdropanroll said:
IT'S LOUD, when doing some side by side racing with my buddies its way more apperent bouncing off another sled, guys 150ft behind me can hear every blip of the throttle. I have the UltraQ, if I had to do it agian I would save my money up for the Excell. But with the possibility of BOOST next year I can live with it for now, If it gets any louder with more miles it's comin off.

Have you rode with another NYTRO that has the EXCELL system? I was on my brothers APEX and he was on my NYTRO (with full EXCELL system) and when your beside each other you cant hear the nytro much over that APEX (he has HAUCK exhaust) only when your behind it and your on the throttle is when it gets loud. But it is a nice loud. Not an obnoxiuos BRAAAAAAAAAAP! :Rockon:

Deadman said:
I'm sure the High Milage guys won't tolerate a loud muffler, but maybe the weekend warriors can...
Thats the truth. I dont know if I will be able to stand that thing for 250-300 mile rides. Once you hit about 90 mph all the noise goes away though:Rockon:

1050THMPR said:
stopdropanroll said:

Have you rode with another NYTRO that has the EXCELL system? I was on my brothers APEX and he was on my NYTRO (with full EXCELL system) and when your beside each other you cant hear the nytro much over that APEX (he has HAUCK exhaust) only when your behind it and your on the throttle is when it gets loud. But it is a nice loud. Not an obnoxiuos BRAAAAAAAAAAP! :Rockon:

No, I have not heard a Excell in person yet, but from comparing sound clips the UltraQ seems louder and a little more obnoxuis (sp) ;)!

Back