• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sled losing power

Nytroxtx5

Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha nytro xtx
I have a 2008 yamaha apex ltx and took it out last weekend for a ride….code er1 kept coming up so we messed with it and when you pressed on the airbox it would kick the injectors on so took airbox off….the main harness on the fuel rail/injectors if you wiggled it the sled would be fine….we trailered in the rain for about 4hrs then 3 hrs of snow so I thought may have got wet in one of the harnesses…..as the ride went like 4-5 times it would lose power then almost immediately come out of it. Any ideas? Also was in the d1 mode trying to set the clock and it seemed to have changed the d1 settings…..anyone know the stock settings for this? Thanks

Last edited:

We figured out the code was the ecu deal but am trying to figure out if it was cause by water in one of the wiring harnesses or what caused it

At the front of sled there was a bit of water in it but not like pouring out if that makes sense

Also was in the d1 mode trying to set the clock and it seemed to have changed the d1 settings…..anyone know the stock settings for this? Thanks
You don't go into diagnostic mode to set the clock. Per the owner's manual:

ApexClock.JPG

Yes I’m just trying to get the d1 setting back to what they were

I looked in the supplemental service manual I have and do not see those values; only the various diagnostic codes.

Back