• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Slydog racing ski or C&A razors??

Jazen

I have an 08' rtx and looking to change the skis. Which between the two?? Any advice would be great.

slydogs work great for me.

Attachments

• sidecloseup.jpg
    sidecloseup.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 47
I like my Slydog Race skis too, just be prepared to need to use a lil extra input to make the sled turn. Other than that, nothing will be able to hang with you in the twisties with these skis on and some extra body english, it's like BEING ON RAILS ! :Rockon:

I have a used set of sly dogs that I'd sell, they are the race skis with 7.5" shaper bars and mounts.

Jazen said:
I have an 08' rtx and looking to change the skis. Which between the two?? Any advice would be great.

I have the C&A razor pro's on the same sled, and love them. Increased the carbide to 8", and moved the limiter strap 2-holes. Now she moves in the corners like a champ. The darting is almost not even there.

I have slydogs on apex 07 rtx and it pushs crazy in the corners , pulling limiters tonite to try to turn !!

Will let you know !

Back