• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Slydog Attack ski carbides

fourbarrel

Building a collection one sled at a time
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2019 SRX
I can't seem to find much info on this topic so here goes. Are all Slydog skis made to fit the same carbide size? As in having the same stud C-C? Woody's makes a couple options for Slydog skis but I read somewhere that C&A carbides will fit too? I have the Attack model skis so if I can get some tips on what fits those at least that'd be great.

I think they are all the same EXCEPT the command ski. I have an email somewhere from them saying to make sure I specify I have the Command ski when ordering carbides. I think the Command ski is the 200 series with the original being the 100 series including --
  • The Attack
  • Powder Hound 7
  • Powder Hound 8
  • Hell Hound

I think they are all the same EXCEPT the command ski. I have an email somewhere from them saying to make sure I specify I have the Command ski when ordering carbides. I think the Command ski is the 200 series with the original being the 100 series including --
  • The Attack
  • Powder Hound 7
  • Powder Hound 8
  • Hell Hound
Exactly right. If you go to Slydog website then Accessories the Carbides you will see for Woody's/Snow Stud the series 200/100 and which ski they fit on. 200 series for Command.

Back