• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

sneak peak at 2016 moleds in ontario!!

Going to Kanata on Monday! Looking at spring order an vector xtx, only concern is no tip up rail! My 2011 apex xtx (19,000 km) is the best sled, I have owned, never had a issue with it, so I'm a little hesitate about vector.

I don't really need the HP that the Apex has, so I thought I would go back to the vector. But I still not 100% sure yet, going to the sneak peak tomorrow and hopefully that will help me decide.

Going to Kanata on Monday! Looking at spring order an vector xtx, only concern is no tip up rail! My 2011 apex xtx (19,000 km) is the best sled, I have owned, never had a issue with it, so I'm a little hesitate about vector.

Let me know what you think of Vector XTX at the snow show. If you have any pictures please share. I'm in the same boat as you, deciding between Vector and Apex. I don't want to be unsatisfied with Vector power. I currently have a 2015 Viper LTX-DX. Thanks!

Check to see if we have more/better stud clearance with the new skids.
It looks like there is. Here's inside the tunnel of an Apex XTX:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 118
After going to the show, I decided not to replace my 2011 apex. I was going to spring order the Vector xtx, but the new suspension with the rear air shock, concerns me, because if the seal was to blow the sled would not be ride able. Plus with no tipped up rails, it looked long and it may push in tight trails. Hopefully I test drive a 2016 vector xtx and wait for the 2017 models. When it come down to it, no other sled (all brands) at the show impressed me more than my current sled.

After going to the show, I decided not to replace my 2011 apex. I was going to spring order the Vector xtx, but the new suspension with the rear air shock, concerns me, because if the seal was to blow the sled would not be ride able. Plus with no tipped up rails, it looked long and it may push in tight trails. Hopefully I test drive a 2016 vector xtx and wait for the 2017 models. When it come down to it, no other sled (all brands) at the show impressed me more than my current sled.

thanks for the update. Didn't happen to take any pictures of the Vector XTX?

Back