• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snow flap mod your ridding friends will appreciatte w pics

unchained

Expert
Lowered it approx 1" and added cables to keep it from standing straight out after ice packs behind it.
The guys said its like riding behind a :die

Also used round 1/2" closed cell foam in between the chassis and the flap to prevent the dust from covering tail light and then lowered the reflector so I had a good place to put a cool Tom Hartman Inc. sticker on too.....

Attachments

• IMG_4620.jpg
    IMG_4620.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_4614.jpg
    IMG_4614.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_4616.jpg
    IMG_4616.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 97

Be careful when using reverse. With the snow flap lowered it will be easier to catch it in the track when backing up.

Guys its only lowered 1" with stiff cables that also make it harder to bow backwards. I realize the downsides of a low snowflap but its just another issue for this sled IMO. When your snow dust and CHUNKS has your buddies black and blue and actally pissed off.
I thought we supposed to stop talking about what a joke this sled is and start being more positive? Im confusd now. Im really trying to be nice AND a contributor.

unchained, 1" lower when in reverse will push the snow flap into the track, even with your cables added to it. Don't take everything as criticism, simply take it as a useful suggestion on what to watch out for when using reverse.

;)!

Srxspec said:
unchained, 1" lower when in reverse will push the snow flap into the track, even with your cables added to it. Don't take everything as criticism, simply take it as a useful suggestion on what to watch out for when using reverse.

;)!
No prob... ;)! just a little edgy right now with a possible front end problem--read my latest post.

Back