• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snow Tech Long Term Test Sleds Nytro XTX

My biggest concern when purchasing my Attak was the reliability of the engine. I knew that the sled would be heavy and I also knew that I would probably be the last one through the big whoops, but I was also confident that I would not need to be towed out of the woods or have to have my engine rebuilt in the middle of the season. I have spent more than a few bucks to make my sled ride the way I want it to but I will soon be done paying it off and it will continue to ride the way I want it to and the only money I will have to put into it will be the year to year maintenance that everyone has to do anyway. I plan to drive this sled into the ground and then hand it down to my boys, try doing that with a Doo. Doubt any part of it would last that long.

THE THING THAT AMAZES ME ABOUT THE ARTICLE IS...
the fact that they had the nads to even write reviews about sleds that they didn't even ride. Like others have said, I'll put that many miles on my sled in two days and there is no way that the time that they spent on the Yamahas even qualifies them to say ANYTHING about them except that they didn't spend enough time on the sleds to be able to honor their jobs as reviewers to write a respectable review of the sleds.

Todd

Ontario Snowmobiler Magazine is beating up on the RTX handling in the latest issue also.
Oh well...
No matter how good it gets.

Yamaha seems to have a target painted on them in regard to suspension.
It's been that way from back when Yamaha would not give up on the telescopic front of the 80s.

With the press old habits die hard.

Back