• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snowmobile teaser for those summer blues

Tricky Nick

Going Vertical
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 Viper MTX 162 Turbo
Back up sled AC M7
I cant wait to see the new 509 video Chris Brown was always doing awesome thing on his Nytro. I cant wait to see what he can do on his Viper XTX he stretched to a 162 with a Boost-it Turbo 220-230hp

Last edited:

Here's a couple more of Chris Brown i wanted to share in case someone missed them

Last edited:
Hmmm.......

You know if I was a betting man, I'd say he is running the BDX AC ProClimb front end on the Viper or similar. Definitely narrowed and definitely NOT using the stock tall spindles.

I wonder why he's not using the stock ProClimb narrow setup....LOL!

Found a better picture. That is a crazy suspension setup. Scratch BDX...definitely not theirs. Looks like stock A-Arm mounting positions but that's where the similarity ends! Crazy A-Arm angles.....if you want to go super narrow!

OTM

photo-1-16-e1391576614702.jpg

. The only thing i can thank of is that he didn't want the stock 42" A-arms so if you're going to upgrade and you have the money/sponsership why not get the best set you can. Because riding stock sucks

Found a better picture. That is a crazy suspension setup. Scratch BDX...definitely not theirs. Looks like stock A-Arm mounting positions but that's where the similarity ends! Crazy A-Arm angles.....if you want to go super narrow!

OTM

photo-1-16-e1391576614702.jpg

Wow that is a supper narrow looking front end

Being from Alaska im really looking forward to the release of this video. It looks sick!

Back