• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

So how is the SRX OFF the lake???

dfroster

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2022 Arctic Cat Thundercat EPS
Some lake reports but how about on trail feedback? Handling, ride, corner to corner acceleration, etc. I giving serious thought to getting rid of the Cat 2 up turbo and getting an SRX. I won’t be lake racing but certainly won’t mind a high speed lake rip when conditions allow. Mainly trail riding in N Wisco and W UP.

Some lake reports but how about on trail feedback? Handling, ride, corner to corner acceleration, etc. I giving serious thought to getting rid of the Cat 2 up turbo and getting an SRX. I won’t be lake racing but certainly won’t mind a high speed lake rip when conditions allow. Mainly trail riding in N Wisco and W UP.

This thing handles very well. It is very flat in the corners. Only thing I added were SLP skis and added some center shock pressure to take some weight off the skis.

I have 400 miles and its better than my 2017 winder through the corners. I switched with my buddies 900T and he agreed that my SRX was better than his through the corners. His 900T wants to high side a bit when pushed hard.

As far as the shocks, they aren't the qs3R's but for me they have done a real good job with the calibration. The option to switch from soft to hard on the fly is great.

This sled is awesome handles great in the corners super flat, and as long as your moving and the turbo is spooling its a rocket from corner to corner. I put a storm 150 track on mine and it bites hard coming in and out of the corners. I also changed my skis before i ever rode it. On the fly shocks are awesome I've never had qs3's but the valving on these is great best riding, handling sled I've ever owned!

This thing handles very well. It is very flat in the corners. Only thing I added were SLP skis and added some center shock pressure to take some weight off the skis.

I have 400 miles and its better than my 2017 winder through the corners. I switched with my buddies 900T and he agreed that my SRX was better than his through the corners. His 900T wants to high side a bit when pushed hard.

As far as the shocks, they aren't the qs3R's but for me they have done a real good job with the calibration. The option to switch from soft to hard on the fly is great.
x2

500 miles of trail riding on mine. Absolutely in love with it!! Suspension works amazingly. Hugs the trails like you are glued to them. Very noticeable changes in the electronic settings much like the QS3’s. A little disappointed it didn’t come with an upgraded center shock, but a stiffer spring will be just what the doctor ordered. Was on everything from butter smooth to choppy trails in Quebec and with the push of a button, the ride quality drastically improved. Curve skis with slim Jim’s work well!
Best sled I’ve ever owned hands down.

This sled is awesome handles great in the corners super flat, and as long as your moving and the turbo is spooling its a rocket from corner to corner. I put a storm 150 track on mine and it bites hard coming in and out of the corners. I also changed my skis before i ever rode it. On the fly shocks are awesome I've never had qs3's but the valving on these is great best riding, handling sled I've ever owned!
What were you pulling on top end with the storm 150 track

How do you guys find the srx for stand up riding?

I’ve been really wanting to add a srx to the lineup but I have reservations about that chassis. I love the riding position of the Polaris Axys chassis.

How do you guys find the srx for stand up riding?

I’ve been really wanting to add a srx to the lineup but I have reservations about that chassis. I love the riding position of the Polaris Axys chassis.
My buddy and I snowchecked our sleds last year. Mine is an SRX, his is a Polaris xc 129 850. We both standup ride and we both agree if you focus on the trail you almost cant tellwhich sled you're on. But mine pulls way harder! by far best sled I've ridden.

Powermad makes a nice adjustable riser so you can go from seated position to stand up with ease. I have them on booth of my cat 9000's they are a nice upgrade.

Powermad makes a nice adjustable riser so you can go from seated position to stand up with ease. I have them on booth of my cat 9000's they are a nice upgrade.
For me, SRX factory riser is perfect. However I do have the powermadd on my wifes Attak and that riser is awesome.

i just did the R.A.P tour last week. i took 3 days to do the ride. first day was 298.8km, second was 315km and last day was 248.8km. sled handles very well, i have noticed inside ski lift though. we had to throw extra gear on my sled, because my cousins nytro had shock problems. i turn the setting from soft to medium and never noticed a difference in handling. it's good sled, first two days were cold -22c and -24c sled got 18.2mpg and the last day it was warmer at -10c and the sled got 15.7mpg.
i'd recommend the srx to anyone, it's fast and fun.

Back