• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

speed

your not turning nearly enough rpms. the sled should be running 10,800 for max power. if my sled runs 10,200 vs. 10,800rpm i'd lose 8-10mph in 1/4 radar track. you've either got something "dragging" in the drive line or your clutching is way off.
take the belt off and jack the sled up. grab the track and see how freely it turns. I once had a caliper stick and it warped my rotor. you could also have idler wheels, axle, jackshaft or chain case bearings shot. if everything spins freely, you've got clutching problems.
take the secondary off and inspect it. does it move freely, are the plastic buttons worn out?
take a look at the primary. how are the rollers and the arms?

there's a good start for ya. good luck!

Is that right to the bar? I have never actually had mine on radar. All bearings and wheels are good

Tighten your track up if its running real loose. A loose track can drag on the tunnel or otherwise just waste energy by flopping around when it balloons at speed. Have seen ~10 mph indicated increase in top speed on my RX-1 running a tight track vs loose, same trail same day. ~6 mph on my Apex, same story.

your sliders will burn only down to a certain point....then stay like that forever!!

Back