• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SR Viper MPI Turbo Owners

Would you be interested in a PC6 PTI unit?

• Yes, I'd buy a PC6 PTI

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No, not interested

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Srxspec

Ulmer Racing
TY Advertiser
Tech Advisor
Website
www.ulmerracing.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 Yamaha SR Viper LTX, 2014 Yamaha SR Viper RTX SE, 2015 Yamaha SR Viper MTX SE 162 (turbo), 2015 Yamaha SR Viper MTX SE 153
WEBSITE
www.ulmerracing.com
SR Viper owners with MPI turbos. As you know, MPI is no longer in business, I have had several customers reach out to me about GEMS boxes that are burned out and no longer working. Dynojet has discontinued the PC5 PTI units that we used to use to replace the GEMS boxes. I can have Dynojet make PC6 PTI (which is the newest Power Commander available), but in order to do this, I need to order 30+ units. Who would be looking to upgrade their GEMS unit to a PC6 PTI? The PC6 PTI unit will come at a price of $599.95 per unit, if someone wanted to get a few buddies together and buy 2 or more units, I could do $549.95 per unit.

Last edited:

As someone whos GEM's died over the summer, I can tell you this is a good price. I have since replaced mine with a PCV-PTI or I would jump on this right away.
If you go this route, you will have top quality support from Ulmer and a much better product. My sled is way more responsive now and starts better. Your GEM's will die eventually, so do it now if you dont want to miss out on part of the season.

Just as an FYI… i do have a good used GEMS box here if anyone gets in a jam.

Scheduled for September delivery. I have a very small run of them being made and then probably won't make any more.

These units are in production, hopefully shipping in a week or two! Get yours ordered now as I do not know if I'll have another batch made or not. I currently have 20 or so units not spoken for!

Any Updates? I have yet to receive mine

Any Updates? I have yet to receive mine

Hurry up & wait unfortunately, we're in a holding pattern waiting on something for the wire harnesses to finish them, hopefully soon though!

They are on their way!! I'll verify mapping on a sled here, so hopefully shipping within the next 10 days to customers!!

Fedex .jpg

Shipped out all orders currently, still have some left if anyone is in need!

Would be great if we could get the Ignition Module for the PCV or 6

If you're willing to buy 25 of them, I'll place the order! At this time there simply isn't enough interest. I still have quite a few of the PC6 PTI units left on the shelf.

If you're willing to buy 25 of them, I'll place the order! At this time there simply isn't enough interest. I still have quite a few of the PC6 PTI units left on the shelf.
Any for the fx nytro?

Back