• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SRX in Ottawa today?

ApexXTX/Viper

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2019 SRX, 2018 Viper LTX
Anyone heading to Sneak Peek at Sensplex today? Will SRX be there? Pics would be great. More info/ questions to keep threads going re: track type, new handlebars, overall lowered ride height actual number, what the reps say the increase on top end is, etc.

I was there and it was there. I did not ask how much faster it was more so about its handling . It is suppose to handle much better with the lower centre of gravity. I was told its nice in the turns. I wouldn't expect more than 10 mph difference out of it though. It is a nice machine.

I had a chance to try out the IQS suspension and it was nice Im not going to lie. You could definitely notice the difference from the three adjustments and it was quick to make the change. I was told these models received a new updated ecu to deal with the added suspension functions but it was also made by Mitsubishi so not to worry.

Brake leavers and controls were nice the heated grips now have five settings on all models. Japan style throttle was mentioned.

The Yamaha designer mentioned trying an upgrade to the mountain sled ski.. He said it was what he ran on his sled and he loved it.

Also I asked about the purpose of the spring order push and limited sled release to dealers. I was told there was an major surplus of 17 and 18 sleds and the prices were being driven down because of it so they actioned it this way........ Makes sense to me...

Last I asked about the updated Helix. He told me the primary and secondary spring , Helix, rivets and weights I believe are updated on the 19's to reduce belt tension. This will not be a recall at the moment for 17 or 18's however as not all sleds are busting belts. He did say the updated parts wont break the bank though if one wanted to upgrade.

I was there and it was there. I did not ask how much faster it was more so about its handling . It is suppose to handle much better with the lower centre of gravity. I was told its nice in the turns. I wouldn't expect more than 10 mph difference out of it though. It is a nice machine.

I had a chance to try out the IQS suspension and it was nice Im not going to lie. You could definitely notice the difference from the three adjustments and it was quick to make the change. I was told these models received a new updated ecu to deal with the added suspension functions but it was also made by Mitsubishi so not to worry.

Brake leavers and controls were nice the heated grips now have five settings on all models. Japan style throttle was mentioned.

The Yamaha designer mentioned trying an upgrade to the mountain sled ski.. He said it was what he ran on his sled and he loved it.

Also I asked about the purpose of the spring order push and limited sled release to dealers. I was told there was an major surplus of 17 and 18 sleds and the prices were being driven down because of it so they actioned it this way........ Makes sense to me...

Last I asked about the updated Helix. He told me the primary and secondary spring , Helix, rivets and weights I believe are updated on the 19's to reduce belt tension. This will not be a recall at the moment for 17 or 18's however as not all sleds are busting belts. He did say the updated parts wont break the bank though if one wanted to upgrade.

did u get ant info on the track there going with ?

I believe the track is a 1" Ripsaw no? I saw it yesterday as well...looks nice, just like the others.

Back