• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

steiner's Attak upgrades

Did the wrap thing on my Attak. That was fairly simple.
Painting this one was easy. The worse of it is sanding. Its a pain to go around each rivet. I went to the local auto supply store and purchased self etching primer and paint.
I would have wrapped this tunnel but the running board edges were raw aluminum and getting those black meant painting them, so I opted to paint everything this time. Interested to see how this paint will hold up to boot abuse.

Did the wrap thing on my Attak. That was fairly simple.
Painting this one was easy. The worse of it is sanding. Its a pain to go around each rivet. I went to the local auto supply store and purchased self etching primer and paint.
I would have wrapped this tunnel but the running board edges were raw aluminum and getting those black meant painting them, so I opted to paint everything this time. Interested to see how this paint will hold up to boot abuse.
I used rattle can truck bed liner on BOB like5 years ago now and its held up great.

Getting closer to being ready for the snow.
Need to find a factory black and blue seat cover. This white and blue looks out of place now.
20240114_201157.jpg

Any chance you’d go WRP/Seat Concepts seat kit? It will solve your cover problem and the updated riding position is worth its weight in gold!

Back