• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

StevewithOCD is AWESOME!!!!!!

jpilk99

Pro
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2006 Yamaha Apex GT
It's so great to have so many helpful, knowledgeable folks in this TY forum/community. Totally invaluable. But it's just incredible when you find someone like StevewithOCD who took most of his Sunday to drive up from CT to visit me in MA and help me figure out my clutching issue(s). He brought extra parts, a shitload of knowledge/experience, and such a wonderful/friendly personality. My Golden Retriever Lucy is already going through withdrawals that he left!!!!!

Thank you SO MUCH Steve. You're awesome. I'll get back in touch when I get a new primary. Good luck and be safe out there!!!

Thanks all!!!

Jay

It's so great to have so many helpful, knowledgeable folks in this TY forum/community. Totally invaluable. But it's just incredible when you find someone like StevewithOCD who took most of his Sunday to drive up from CT to visit me in MA and help me figure out my clutching issue(s). He brought extra parts, a shitload of knowledge/experience, and such a wonderful/friendly personality. My Golden Retriever Lucy is already going through withdrawals that he left!!!!!

Thank you SO MUCH Steve. You're awesome. I'll get back in touch when I get a new primary. Good luck and be safe out there!!!

Thanks all!!!

Jay
Real Snowmobilers are the greatest people! Always have been.

Well WE can't have a DOWNED Apex on this forum! Makes US look bad. LOL
Looks bad for the whole community.
I think it's actually exciting to see people getting BACK into snowmobiling.
He used to ride a Viper or SXR which were awesome machines, but when he feels this Apex, he will be all SMILES.
GREAT purchase with a few fixable flaws.
Previous owner did some kind of muffler mod & sounds MEAN!
BARKBUSTER front end which i think was lighter & stronger back in the Day.

His enthusiasm rejuvenated me.
Not to mention it feels good to sound SMART once in while. I'm sure i'll be asking him questions in a few years.

They say a man's DOG is a reflection of himself.
LUCY was kind & loving & actually stuck her nose in our work asking, "why is his clutch not moving?"
My dog was skinny & hyper & could run for 14 hours a day. REMIND you of someone?

Well WE can't have a DOWNED Apex on this forum! Makes US look bad. LOL
Looks bad for the whole community.
I think it's actually exciting to see people getting BACK into snowmobiling.
He used to ride a Viper or SXR which were awesome machines, but when he feels this Apex, he will be all SMILES.
GREAT purchase with a few fixable flaws.
Previous owner did some kind of muffler mod & sounds MEAN!
BARKBUSTER front end which i think was lighter & stronger back in the Day.

His enthusiasm rejuvenated me.
Not to mention it feels good to sound SMART once in while. I'm sure i'll be asking him questions in a few years.

They say a man's DOG is a reflection of himself.
LUCY was kind & loving & actually stuck her nose in our work asking, "why is his clutch not moving?"
My dog was skinny & hyper & could run for 14 hours a day. REMIND you of someone?
Lucy, the Golden Yamaha Retriever Helper

Attachments

• Lucy2.jpg
    Lucy2.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 91
  • Lucy1.PNG
    Lucy1.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 88

Back