• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Still NO Viper, am i alone

I got my rtx-se early last week from ny state didn't snow check .... We finally got snow I'll be hitting the trail tomm ....!

The dealer I work for and order mine from had their entire preseason order lost had to fine all ordered sled on their own just got mine it will be here end of the week , dealer rep lost the order in april and never followed up to find the sleds

Have you gotten any letters from Yamaha thanking you for your Spring Order? Did you get the jacket and bag?

Still no red ltx-se here either, I was told it will be in and ready this week, but I was told that three times already. Yamaha get your crap together!

A few stories in Minnesota of a couple people who spring checked Vipers and Apex models and they did not show. One dealer said he did not know anything about his spring checked Apex. Turned out both of these two models from different guys that ordered from separate dealers had their sleds show up at a completely different dealer in the state. Somebody was getting their wires crossed with these spring check orders.

If I don't hear anything more by Friday I'm exploring other options. I learned my lesson going from doo to yamaha. Since then I Bought al non branded klim gear

bcporsche said:
If i didn't have so much Yamaha gear, I would go buy the Arctic Cat version of this sled. :o| O'well been screwed out of more than $500 before in life. :drink:

Youre not screwed they guaranteed delivery by November 20th I think was the date

Back