• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Stock hyfax minimum measurement?

the smaller wheels I have run on my 2006 Apex in front of front wheels outside have performed flawlessly and after 1000’s of miles and high speed riding in all sorts of conditions are still going strong.. No loss of speed, no noice, no issues and they use the same size bearing as in other wheels so really as long as rubber last so should the wheel and they have…I also ran a little larger Ski Doo wheel upon replacing the plastic wheels on rest of suspension which help with the smaller wheels …I don’t run them on Sidewinder cause i do not see a need as fatchance is right on his comments….

J&T products sells a billet plastic idler that does not have the vulcanized rubber and they are rugged as hell. If ever in need check them out as they look nicer than stock and are the same price, but with better quality bearings.

Notice any additional noise/vibration/drag? Those little wheels are turning hellish RPM at even fairly modest speeds. If you do the math, at 80 MPH those little wheels are being asked to turn over 7000 RPM! While I'm sure they sure prevent wear at the classic spot for ProCross rails, how much do they cost in terms or performance/speed?
No problem at all so far, but full disclosure, I haven't been doing any drag racing or speed testing. Just trail riding, and I'm sure I have bigger things to worry about before I get concerned that little wheels with bearings are slowing me down.

Over 14000 kms on my sled and on my second set of sliders. It's amazing how long that last half a millimeter lasts.

Conditions are different here in the Adirondacks. I can burn through a set of DuPont's in a year. And that's about 1200 miles. Lots of sand in the snow. From roads and trails. Once I got two years out of a set... By turning them around and drilling a hole in the other end.

I'm seeing good things so far from the low snow options from BOP.

Back