• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Stock sucks...viper mods

2BLUE4U

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
I'm really interested to see what the aftermarket companies come up with for exhaust options. That oversized suitcase can't be light. Anyone heard any rumblings about weight loss programs for the viper? I'm assuming the typical mods made to the nytro would put this thing in the 150 HP range with a pretty healthy diet.

Nytro40th said:
ahhh how I like to mod my sled, my wife on the other hand hates it lol

You and me both brother!!! Question is...ride it stock first or just tear it apart right away?!?!

I know what your saying. I think I will give it a few runs and see how she goes. I am thinking exhaust and clutching change first. I like my sled clutched for bottom end. Not to concerned about the top end for my kind of riding.

2BLUE4U said:
Nytro40th said:
ahhh how I like to mod my sled, my wife on the other hand hates it lol

You and me both brother!!! Question is...ride it stock first or just tear it apart right away?!?!

ride it enough to know how much better its going to be once you have it all modded out!

Not a big fan of the cotter pin cable thing. I wish they would use dzeus fasteners on the viper, I like them.

There will be a turbo system installed on mine not before too long.....

Incase everyone hasent been asking, these will be coming through around 138-140hp. The demo models are still in the 130 range, give them a ride and make your choices after. Everyone wants more tho I suppose.

If the Viper can make power any where near the Nytro it will kick a$$. Last weakend we had our club shotout. I made last man standing after going through 600 class and takeing out 2 09 assult 800s a 10 F8 an 11 assult 800 and a 12 800etec.

Back