• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Stock take-off muffler

ROCKERDAN

OCD Sledhead
Country
Other
Snowmobile
'18 RTX 50th "Winder"
Local pickup would save shipping cost on heavy item. Muffler is located in Muskoka, Ontario area.

Also my Youtube page here, drop back a few seasons and I have a ton of Winder videos:

thanks
Dan

New take off muffler(Right side of image below) under 450 miles.
IMG_1079.JPG

Last edited:

Here is a short video of how the handlebar button works to change maps.

The beauty of the button is you can switch maps instantly without need of opening app on smartphone.

Dan

Hey guys...

Several items are sold and I already removed them from OP.

Remaining items are...

-Stock take-off muffler

Thanks
Dan

Last edited:
Going through all my boxes from my Winder, and figured i would post items for sale.

Please PM me with any questions, Asking prices are below however I will consider all offers as items needs to go to new home.

If you want all or many items let me know we can work on pricing.

Bring your stock 998 to its true potential with the Hurricane flasher.
This setup along with the handlebar switch to go from 240hp to 290hp with tap of left finger was simply insane!

Rockerdan Build thread link with many of these items:

Also my Youtube page here, drop back a few seasons and I have a ton of Winder videos:

thanks
Dan

$450 -Hurricane Flasher ($551 new)
View attachment 173756
View attachment 173757

$60 -Handlebar Switch(New unopened)
View attachment 173764
View attachment 173765

$150 -STM SuperTip weights(60 YS), used once for testing($315 new)
View attachment 173760
View attachment 173761

View attachment 173763

$90 -New take off muffler(Right side of image below) under 450 miles($500+ New)
View attachment 173776
Thanks for all that top notch R&D you did and shared to all! Lots of time,money and good info.

Does the handlebar button require a cluster flash? I have a flashing tool and a tune bundle.

I can't say with 100% certainty.

If I recall, I'm pretty sure i had my handlebar button connected to my flasher before i ever got a cluster flash. If my memory is right, then i believe it connects with just the hardwire that comes with button kit.

I do recall talking with Patrick from GAP when i installed it for some clarification on the install.

I would prefer to sell the flasher and button together, unless i happen to sell flasher first to someone who does not want the button.

Dan

Back