• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Stub Shaft Seal

Just wanted to update this incase somone else near me has an issue and needs a seal. I found a seal at Both Pat's Motorsports up in Greenland Mi where I bought my sled. And Also Windsor Yamaha was able to emergency order one and I had it the next day. I had to cross the border to get it but it wasn't a big deal. Don't know how they did it but it was no sweat for them.

Just wanted to update this incase somone else near me has an issue and needs a seal. I found a seal at Both Pat's Motorsports up in Greenland Mi where I bought my sled. And Also Windsor Yamaha was able to emergency order one and I had it the next day. I had to cross the border to get it but it wasn't a big deal. Don't know how they did it but it was no sweat for them.
Thank you, 21GT
They are coming down the pipe now. Cat country must have got a bunch in, as I've been notified. Which leads me to believe other sources will be opening up the gates as well.

21GT, thanks for the info. My local dealer did not get that one seal. Then I was notified by Cat country and by the time I returned the notification it was gone. Hahaha....Cat# B\O May 26th
I was able to grab the last one at Pat's, it's in a box and on its way

Last edited:
I think I have 2 SKF 6307-2RS bearings and 2 Yamaha OEM seals in my parts stash at home.

Back