• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

studs vs no studs

LeeKo said:
I forgot to mention an important factor: Good carbides. If you have good carbides you can steer in icy conditions and they also help to stabilize the track when you hold the handlebars steady. I always run super aggressive carbides and change them when the are worn.

I agree, not to mention depending on the condition you can almost steer the back end by twisting your body if the skis stick.

thetruck454 said:
LeeKo said:
I forgot to mention an important factor: Good carbides. If you have good carbides you can steer in icy conditions and they also help to stabilize the track when you hold the handlebars steady. I always run super aggressive carbides and change them when the are worn.

I agree, not to mention depending on the condition you can almost steer the back end by twisting your body if the skis stick.

Yes this is also true. I have been running 10 in carbides and no matter what your on it will go where you point it

Back