• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Studs

polcat

Extreme
Looking to restud my track, I'am looking for the best all around stud for ice & trail riding, thinking of the Roetin Hornets or the woody's gold tip. These studs will be used in a 1.250" lug track, has anyone tried either stud.

I haven't used those that you speak of, I use the TOP GUN II's. They have a bigger back stop and are stainless steel. I ran these in all my sleds, until now. No studs now. I haven't ever broke one or bent them. I ran the 1.375's in mt 1.250" track. AWESOME STUDS...IMO

1CS

I've used 162 Woodys 1.325 Mega-Bites, all up the center in my Ski-Doo 800 Renagade and '07 Attak. Both, with the 136 X 1.250 lug track. They work great. Just be sure to have enough ski carbide to turn the sled.

TimC.

I used shadetree generics they are SS and have a 1" head with a 60 degree carbide tip. Going to run them in my 1.25" 9833 and they are a 1.4" so a titch longer then most. Order in july and got them for $.70 ea I think it was

Back