• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sudden low boost and rich air/fuel MCX 270 Nytro

SEVS11

Extreme
Hello all I was just had my head gasket and rods replaced as a precaution and upon the sled hitting the dyno for testing it is only rining 13.5 PSI and air fule is way rich at 10.5 WOT and this was not case all of last year since I was seeing 17 PSI and 11.7 air fuel. He seems to think all was reconnected properly but oobiuously something is wrong??? The 270 MAP was never changed or adjusted since it ran perfect all year does anybody have any suggestions that may cause sudden drop in boost and rich air fuel????

I would also like to ad that it is really hot and the humidity is also real high so would that have made it run lower boost and richer air/fuel on the dyno???

SEVS11 said:
I would also like to ad that it is really hot and the humidity is also real high so would that have made it run lower boost and richer air/fuel on the dyno???

Yes thats your problem you need to turn up the boost controller and try again.

Back