• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

super tips weights?

fasteddie

Extreme
Are the super tip weights exclusive to Ulmer? The reason I ask is I have Ulmers stage 1 kit but now added the Hindle full exhaust and im at 9300 rpm not sure where the rev limitter is at but I must be close. I need to add weight to the tips. Does yamaha sell the washers for adding weight? I would order from Ulmer but I need for this weekend. I did have the whole kit but cant seem to find the extra weights.

You're right at the rev limiter and a little past peak hp. I would go to the hardware store with one of your weights and pick up some 1 gram washers that will fit an M3 screw. I'll bet 1 gram on each tip will be just right but you may need more. If you don't have a scale, Harbor Freight sells gram scales for about $10. If not, buy a couple of different size washers and experiment til you get it down to 8900.

Back