• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

supertrax mag

fxr

Extreme
i,m curious for you guys that have the mag are there no new pictures of the new apexes? i smell something fishy. supertrax has been around a long time and for them too make a mistake and leak info to me is suspicious. also why are the president,s of yamaha going to deer lake (corporate,canadian and u.s.a.)hmmmm!!

fxr said:
i,m curious for you guys that have the mag are there no new pictures of the new apexes? i smell something fishy. supertrax has been around a long time and for them too make a mistake and leak info to me is suspicious. also why are the president,s of yamaha going to deer lake (corporate,canadian and u.s.a.)hmmmm!!

Your right the supertrax crew HAS been around a long time and would never "intentionally" put their mag out too early. Unfortunately, they have a company who MAILS their product out for them and seemingly a few may have slipped out. Furthermore there are Canadian dealer meetings in NFLD which explains yamaha corporate being there.

I laugh every year same story. Who really cares if it's a day earlier or a month late. The hype isn't their for me anymore to care about having to see the new releases until summer anyway because the spring deals really haven't been worth jumping into.

RSVECTORFREAK said:
I laugh every year same story. Who really cares if it's a day earlier or a month late. The hype isn't their for me anymore to care about having to see the new releases until summer anyway because the spring deals really haven't been worth jumping into.

Exacly, I've gotten better deals in December than I was offered in April!!!

What is the big deal with waiting for the announcement of virtually NOTHING!!!!!!!! at a certain date and time? Couldn't Yamaha have given us one wish!!! Worst introduction EVER!!!

Back