• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TECH TIP: Adjusting GYTR Dual-Clicker shocks

I generally go with the most rebound I can get trying do keep the carbides digging as soon as possible. Then change compression to taste.

redrx1rkt said:
Just created a new post, but will ask here too...are all the posts above applicable to just the front shocks? The rear shocks on an RTX look totally different.

These are directed at the Front Shocks... as far as the back, on the RTX Style fully adjustable... the compression is on the remote can and the rebound is the dial on the shaft.... if you have something different post a pic and I will explain.

Mr. Sled - we got it figured out. Not the easiest things to do using two cell phones, with me communicating information. He has the compression and preload both set at softest settings and it is riding a lot better. Need some better (or worse) conditions to see how it holds up to bumps.

Thanks, everyone, for the help. Couldn't have done it without TY!

redrx1rkt said:
Mr. Sled - we got it figured out. Not the easiest things to do using two cell phones, with me communicating information. He has the compression and preload both set at softest settings and it is riding a lot better. Need some better (or worse) conditions to see how it holds up to bumps.

Thanks, everyone, for the help. Couldn't have done it without TY!

Good news :Rockon: Your very welcome!!

clickers seems to work great 5 turns out on stutter bump trails

using factory or dealer set-up setting on the adjuster rings