• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Thanks guys

Sidewinder

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Website
www.streettechracing.com
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2017 Yamaha Sidewinder LTX LE
WEBSITE
www.streettechracing.com
My brother wanted to buy a Poo four wheeler.
I was telling him about the Apex, so one day last winter I rode up to Sauble Falls and let him take it for a run.
He was hooked.
He then went looking for a 660 grizzly, I told him man up and get the 07 with the 700 fi.
Well he drove my old Honda around at the race track one day a couple of weeks ago.
He siad that sucks no power steering.
Now he has a Ducks unlimited 07 Grizzly with power steering , it has super no miles haha, plow gun case ect.
He is very happy, so happy he is leaving tomorrow morning to go Moose hunting for a week.

He is gonna love that griz.

i have one too with 4000 km,power steering kicks a?%@#%? it is a much better bike than the 660,not that the 660 is not good,but having owned both,there is too many good features on the 700,im leaving in 1/2 hour for moose hunting too for one week,its like a parade on the highway,truck after truck loaded with atv's, canoes,frezzers,you name it

Time to fill up the freezer..happy hunting guys

lol i leave i 2 weeks to do the same but i cheated. the bike is already there.

Back