• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

The "Not another build" Build thread!

Its that fast you must have blinked,lol

Sonds thanks there should be a dew cold ones for ya in the fridge.

Just waiting on my seat to come in and it is done, once i get back from the big horns I will spend some time getting the skid to a Proper color but for now it will work for me as i leave in 14 days and still have a turbo to install on another nytro before I leave.

Looks pretty dang sweet Dave. Send me those rails, spindles and bumper and i'll get it powder coated for ya.

207nytro said:
Keep the rails and change other colors, a green nytro would look very original!
I would but i am a black or white kind of guy!

pro116 said:
Dave that looks killer!
Thanks Ryan, it rides pretty damn good too

LEE337 said:
Looks pretty dang sweet Dave. Send me those rails, spindles and bumper and i'll get it powder coated for ya.
Lee I will have to take you up on that offer , and it would be all the suspension parts as the guy i bought it from rattle canned the whole thing.

I took it out for another ride tonight just to make sure everything is working right and its a good thing i did i lost the outer big nut on my rear axle.... :o| #$%&* :die guess i forgot to tighten it last night as i was sooooo dang excited to ride it....well after a 2 mile walk i found it on the trail so now off to the hardware store for a new bolt and lock washer, this time i will use blue loctite and make sure it is tight.

LSXM3 said:
Lee I will have to take you up on that offer , and it would be all the suspension parts as the guy i bought it from rattle canned the whole thing.

No problem we shoot black regularly , white might be a bit longer turn around, not bad though. Just PM me when you're ready.

And nice find!!!

LSXM3 said:
I would but i am a black or white kind of guy!

CIMG3515Medium.jpg

I prefer the black on the white myself.

More than happy to be of assistance Ryan. Keep smiling ;)!

image001126.jpg

Well after 70 miles on the sled today in some very horse poo conditions i can honestly say i am 1000% GRINNING from ear to ear :Rockon: This sled is now what it should have been from the beginning! I need to get some scales to see what this thing weighs but i can tell you it feels 100lbs lighter than it every did before! The front evol r shocks have a never ending plushness to them combined with the skinz a arms and this thing flat out feels like you will never ever bottom it out without jumping off a cliff! The cat float skid is so position sensitive that when i stand forward the front end stays planted, take a step back to the rear of the tunnel and she will cat walk all day long! and speaking of the tunnel Fabcraft builds an amazing product and i can not tell you guys enough how much Mike is a stand up guy and follows up on a delivery date! The days of soggy feeling and snow filled boards are gone!

My biggest concern with the build was doing the AC float skid and a flat top tunnel for exhaust clearance for the SDR undertunnel because i was running the peak 2.5" track and after today i can tell you they never come in contact as i hit some big air and tried as hard as i could to find a weak link before i head out west in 12 days.....

:-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :Rockon: :Rockon: :Rockon: :Rockon: :4STroke:

That is awesome. My sled is set up pretty close to yours and I love how responsive it is to rider input. It only gets better once you come and ride some real terrain.

I just got the float 2 from Scott when I did mine and I wish I would have done the evols. I just run my pressure a little low and deal with the fact it's a bit soft for the trail and certain off trail situations. I will probably do the evol upgrade eventually.

Sled looks great! It's incredible how a few changes can alter the handling so much. The Skinz front end and Cat skid were probably the two best upgrades I did.

Back