• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

thinkin of selling the attak

onlyblue

Lifetime Member
Hey guys, thinking of letting the attak go to a new home..... but have no idea what its worth or what to do....

1. Sell it with all the goodies, excell exhaust, powderhounds, cover, etc.

2. Take off exhaust and skis and return to stock, sell parts seperate?

I think I may be buying a nytro xtx and putting ulmers 180 kit on it.... give me some input guys.... the attak is clean and just rolled over 4000 miles, nothing on the fourstroke, shocks were all done by pioneer revalved for aggressive trail riding and big spring added, custom paintjob and decals, etc...... this is a strong running attak, i have ridden others that dont pull like this one.....

This is a no brainer.Turn it back to stock and sell the items now then in the fall if needed.

onlyblue said:
Hey guys, thinking of letting the attak go to a new home..... but have no idea what its worth or what to do....

1. Sell it with all the goodies, excell exhaust, powderhounds, cover, etc.

2. Take off exhaust and skis and return to stock, sell parts seperate?

I think I may be buying a nytro xtx and putting ulmers 180 kit on it.... give me some input guys.... the attak is clean and just rolled over 4000 miles, nothing on the fourstroke, shocks were all done by pioneer revalved for aggressive trail riding and big spring added, custom paintjob and decals, etc...... this is a strong running attak, i have ridden others that dont pull like this one.....

it is not a sellers market, i saw on e-bay that Apex's going for $3,500-$4,500

I hear ya about the market. If my wife could handle ski lift,hardsteering and darting and a tippy feeling machine I would grab one for her in a heart beat.
I'm going to try the new Apex at the SnoDeo and if it handles much better with eps,etc. I'll see about getting one next end of season type deal.

Back