• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

This relay?? For what

drunkenrich

Expert
I bought this for my 2009 yamaha nytro a few years ago and i have no clue what it replaces...:i just looked at all my fuses on the sled, cant find one that matches.
48eb6e13747a12bfbe09e38de79252ad.jpg

95049fca23014f97a807b54ce870796e.jpg

ef2750e4c3b074961daff0fa10c60d57.jpg

c50ed2cd695efbf21817a5f1738d02b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. Do
You guys recommend buying any others to keep in my back pack for emergencies?

Thank you. Do
You guys recommend buying any others to keep in my back pack for emergencies?

I believe you can change all but the load control relay out with the new solid state relays. its been a few years since I've changed out mine, I don't keep a spare around anymore. an extra wouldn't hurt I guess though. they don't weigh much and take up very little space, but I haven't had a problem with my fuel pump relay since I changed them out

You can change all of them except the headlight relay which has a different configuration.

Will that same relay work for the starter relay, or is it a different solid state relay for the starter relay, I thought the red relay would only replace the fuel pump relay, didn't know I could put a solid state one in for the starter relay.

Back