• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Time for a Battery

For me Yuasa, what Yamaha's come with is the best.
My Rage battery lasted 12.5 years and my 09 700 Grizzly battery is 12years 5 months old. Same battery. Still works and tests good.
I start my sleds and quads at least every 3 weeks in the off season plus give the battery a top up charge every 2 to 3 months.
Will buy a new battery for the quad this spring cause I leave it at hunting camp till late fall. At this age guess I'm a little gun shy.
I don't believe any other battery will out live Yuasa.

For me Yuasa, what Yamaha's come with is the best.
My Rage battery lasted 12.5 years and my 09 700 Grizzly battery is 12years 5 months old. Same battery. Still works and tests good.
I start my sleds and quads at least every 3 weeks in the off season plus give the battery a top up charge every 2 to 3 months.
Will buy a new battery for the quad this spring cause I leave it at hunting camp till late fall. At this age guess I'm a little gun shy.
I don't believe any other battery will out live Yuasa.
That's right, stick with quality.

I use anti gravity Lithium batteries. Bit expensive but 13lbs. lighter......

I am using the Shorai in my sled this year for the first time. So far so good.
Otherwise I use the YUASA, good warranty, good price, and good battery

I use anti gravity Lithium batteries. Bit expensive but 13lbs. lighter......
Do you ever have any issues with the lithium battery at extreme low temperatures with starting?

Back