• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TLS Studs???

I had used that stud ( actually one made by outer limits) in my warrior and also rx1. They are useless for drag race applications but are great for trail on icy turns. I had thrown a couple out of the track over the period of use . I would highly recommend them for trail use as a safety against ice but don't expect anything more from them.

thasts why i was thinking about them ,, mainly trail,, riding,, only would race for fun,, so apprciate reponse,, as they r a lighter alternative and probably better for the track

I had similar studs on a VMAX 500....they used to shoot out all the time. Fortunately they didn't damage anything.
:die

:yam: :4STroke: :rocks:

here is another way to go

9928H - Ice Claw Track. 1" lug. 240 carbide tip studs. 121" x 15".

9928H - Ice Claw Track. 1" lug. 240 carbide tip studs. 121" x 15".

Hook up on the hard pack, tight in the corners, stable down the straight, and a good bite when hittin’ the binders. - That’s how sledders define traction. ICE CLAW is how Camoplast delivers traction. For hard going or long hauling, Camoplast has developed the ultimate all-in-one. It’s a turn key solution to performance gains and safer riding with confidence from Camoplast.
121" x 15"

Aggressive 1" lug

240 carbide tip studs

DrivePitch: 2.52"
Pitch: 48
Width: 15"
Length: 121"
ProfileHeight: 1.000"
Weight: 34

Back