• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TO LENGHTEN OR NOT

BURMAD69

Expert
I need a new track for my RX-1 shorty so I'm kinda thinking of going to a 136 kit but dont really know if it's worth the extra cost, I can get a new 121 track for about $350.00 and the 136 kit for around $750.00 I just dont know if the ride and handeling is worth the extra cash??
What do all of you think??

:die :::::::::::::::::::::::::: :jump: .................................. ;)!

BURMAD69,

I stretched my 06 Vector GT. I used the trackusa rail extensions, gadethrasher's tunnel extensions and a 136" Predator track. I geared down 1 tooth and I installed the big-boy spring on the monoshock. I am now working with Ulmer on updating my clutch kit.

All the changes were easy. I have not had a chance to ride or adjust the setup yet. The sled looks great, I hope it works as well. Most people would think the sled is OEM.

If you decide not to do this, I have a 121" Ripsaw with about 1000 miles on it. It has the SLP anti-wear pads. Never studded. It is in near perfect condition.

Good luck on whatever you decide.

Bgs

For my FX Nytro I just received the 136 Ice Attack track and rail extensions. I will be receiving tunnel extension and skis and wheels soon.
I noticed a few years ago the a 121 goes trough the bumps slightly better (mainly the big hits) than a 136 but if you do any off trail riding that is where the 136 shines! Over all the 136 is my favorite over the 121.

Back