• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tunnel extension needed

rkkoeb

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
None right now
I have a 09 Apex that I am looking to go from a 121" to a 136". I plan on using the Track USA rail extension but looking for what people suggest for the tunnel extension. I know Tack has them but I heard in the past Muffin works and Hartman had really nice ones but looks like they are out of business now.

Contact Spa City Sled Parts or Barn of Parts to get an OEM tunnel extension from an Attak/LTX model that came from the factory with a 136" track.

Last edited:
This is what a muffin tail looks like

Attachments

• IMG_20220101_221017260.jpg
    IMG_20220101_221017260.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 121
I have a 09 Apex that I am looking to go from a 121" to a 136". I plan on using the Track USA rail extension but looking for what people suggest for the tunnel extension. I know Tack has them but I heard in the past Muffin works and Hartman had really nice ones but looks like they are out of business now.
I have a mountain performance tunnel extension kit I bought years ago and never used if you can use it I will give you a great deal on it 203-753-7223 ask for Ted. 8-5 eastern time.

Just did a 129-136 and used a complete rear end from a 2012 XTX on salvage . Everything lines up and bolts right on . Looks factory and the 144 gives you a bit more room back at the cooler

Back