• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Track choices and opinions

Fast Lane

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2007 Yamaha Nytro ER
I'm going to replace the Ripsaw on my Nytro. Its getting old. Its been great for speed and works fine in normal winters. This winter we had a lot of snow and I was getting annoyed of the sed getting stuck so often. Ripsaw1 can trench like no other!!!

Its just 121" track. I'm just looking for everyones thoughts on a replacement track. Cobra? Ripsaw2? Intense?

IMO the ripsaw 2 is a great all around trail track, maybe try the storm 1.5" I believe the side lugs are 1.25" to assist with rotation in the corners. But stay with the camso brand track.

IMO the ripsaw 2 is a great all around trail track, maybe try the storm 1.5" I believe the side lugs are 1.25" to assist with rotation in the corners. But stay with the camso brand track.
camso may be the only track you can get now...I believe composit is a Russian track manufacturer...please correct if I'm wrong. Joe

camso may be the only track you can get now...I believe composit is a Russian track manufacturer...please correct if I'm wrong. Joe
Ohh I had no idea, just haven't heard much good with composite tracks. Couple buddy's had them and tore lugs after one season.

That’s a good point. Russian stuff has been banned I believe.

I was just looking on input for what others have found to be their favourite track.

anything with a 1.5-1.6 lug will be a vast improvement.

my 11 with the 1.5" composit has done 2 seasons without loosing any lugs at all but gf rides it and she is much easyier on the happy flipper than i am. using stock rip II on my 16 and not liking how it was behaving this year.

Back