• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Track lug heights

tippmannator

VIP Member
Got a 2013 nytro xtx....stock track is 144X1.75....what is the tallest lug height I can run without major mods?

Stock track on the nytro was 1.25", to put a 1.75" track on you had to remove tunnel protectors. A lot of guys including me did this before Yamaha's offered it as an option. With that said I believe you can put a 2" track on there, I remember seeing guys doing it way back when everyone started doing the 1.75" track swaps.

1.75 lug is an awesome crossover track!!!

I find my XTX trenches horribly with the limiter straps all the way out. If I pull them one notch then it changes the off trail characteristics totally! I hardly ever get stuck no matter how dumb of a move I pull, stop and take off wherever without an issue.
Before spending all that money I would try improving the approach angle by pulling the limiters one notch. It just sucks that it makes steering harder by doing so.

You might want to post this in the mountain section. I think if you go down 1 tooth in drivers you can put 2.25 in it. Don't quote me though

I have a 2" on mine and love it. removed tunnel protectors and went with smaller drivers. I believe they are 8 tooth drivers

Back