• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Truckers Shut Down - Get Ready !

RoyalBlue

Lifetime Member
Website
upstaging.com
You may want to throw a extra can of Spam in the shopping cart this week , this movement is gaining a lot of traction and could be big trouble.

Being in the industry myself and a member of the TY Family , get ready this is real.

Attachments

• BIG SHUT DOWN COMING RICK!.jpg
    BIG SHUT DOWN COMING RICK!.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 115

No us trucker's are sick of all the Government crap!! Last I heard there will be 3,000 plus truck's in DC this weekend instead of trucking.
If you truly want to shut the country down just shut the truck's off for a few day's!

Ok so not all the trucks are shutting down just some to go to DC ....don't ram the gates ...did you see what happened to the lady that tried that a week ago ....I'm thinking about getting into the trucking industry ....

I was just kidding. Talked to a trucker today and he said the support is not there. Last time a movement was organized he said he sat and watched truckers on the road and felt foolish for not joining them so he did. They need the $ just like all of us and pretty much we are all slaves to our jobs. Havent found solution but working on it. A months worth of food rations would be a good start for all of us as a start though for sure. Never hurts to be prepared.

I can't believe it has not already happened. Trucks make this country go and the oil companies have been sticking it up their butts for years on the cost of diesel fuel. It should be about 1/2 the cost of gas based on refining requrements. I say circle that crap infested DC hole and lock em in for about a week, maybe tbey'll go nuts and start killing eachother off. Sure would cut payroll quick, deficit reduction made easy.
;):D

I can't believe it has not already happened. Trucks make this country go and the oil companies have been sticking it up their butts for years on the cost of diesel fuel. It should be about 1/2 the cost of gas based on refining requrements. I say circle that crap infested DC hole and lock em in for about a week, maybe tbey'll go nuts and start killing eachother off. Sure would cut payroll quick, deficit reduction made easy.
;):D

Back