• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tuner skis

the new tuners for the vipers have a deeper keel by the sounds of it. i guess we will find out next fall when some have time to try them out. I have them on my Apex and they work great.

TD Max said:
Looking for insight as to what to expect from the new tuner skis on the 2015's. I've heard that they are the real deal, yet Bergstrom sure does not think so.

http://www.bergstromskegs.com/oui/tuner_skis.htm

I take it these have been around for a while so someone here should surely have experience with them???

I think that the Pro Cross chassis was designed to have a little push that's why it's such a flat cornering sled. With the tuner skis on it, I think that would change how the sled was designed. Tuner skis were probably the best thing for the Nytro. Just courious to see how they affect the pro cross chassis.

I have tuners on my viper, great reduction of dart,hunt. Track great in 'perfect' trail but will push slightly in loose, I LOVE them. Not to much push.

I think and am hoping will be a fantastic fit on my 2015 viper

Back