• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Help needed... maybe even some fun in this!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
If everyone can think back to past issues of sled magazines that you could recall Totallyamaha being mentioned. I am looking for the magazine name, month and pages and even a quick scan of it. I have quite a collection of magazines and want to use those for reference, research and history. Thank You for all your help. A free TY and Yamaha can Koozy could be in it for your help. I know there are at least 5 to 6 different mentions of Totallyamaha in Magazines.

MrSled said:
If everyone can think back to past issues of sled magazines that you could recall Totallyamaha being mentioned. I am looking for the magazine name, month and pages and even a quick scan of it. I have quite a collection of magazines and want to use those for reference, research and history. Thank You for all your help. A free TY and Yamaha can Koozy could be in it for your help. I know there are at least 5 to 6 different mentions of Totallyamaha in Magazines.

I now have a VALID excuse for re-reading my old magazines. The wife's gonna love you Tom.

She HATES that I keep all of them lying around the house.

Under the bed, on the night table, right next to the sh!tter (my personal favorite), in the living room, kitchen, I think you get the idea.

I've seen TY mentioned a few times, I'll see if I can help.

snowtech mag March 06 pg 10 talking about Don Thompsons viper.I found out about this site from a mag issue and :rocks:

allyammies said:
snowtech mag March 06 pg 10 talking about Don Thompsons viper.I found out about this site from a mag issue and :rocks:

weird - they also talk about Boomers viper in the Jan/Feb 06 issue and they mention TY on page 72.

I also found snowtech - Oct/Nov 03 - page 38 - mention online yammy tips
snowtech - Dec 03 - page 10 - correct themselves on the proper spelling of Totallyamaha.com
snowtech - march 08 - page 30 (mentions the upper balljoint mod - my post) - blush

I'm still looking..........

I thought I saw something about when Terry was on Pinks. gotta find it.

I'm not shure what it all said but I was in american snowmobiler when yamaha sent me to the 2nd annual amsnow shoot out in Brainerd on my vector.
I threw out the issue.

So far I have all the issues that mention Totallyamaha except I can find that 06 March Issue of Snow Tech

one more

snowtech - oct/nov 07 - Boomers 02 SRX - page 96

can't find the one of Terry and I've exhausted all resources back to 1999.

What's it take to win a Kozy around here??? lol

:tg:

Tom I may have the March 06 issue yet. If I do you can have it. Paul

Back