• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Manitoba Ride 2013 is a go thanks to wpgwarrior.

Looks like Yammi will be holding thier demo rides that weekend. They usally have it in a few locations (dealers and whiteshell park). Maybe we can hook-up with one of the demos. Sure would like to try out a Vector ltx with PS after driving my shorty for a few hours to see if a upgrade is in my future.

Warrior, do you have a head count and what was the dates that you settled on. My wife and I have a cottage in Lee River and would like to join up. Please PM me and I will give you my number and we can chat. Thanks Paul.

I will try to make it for a day or two. It will have to be a last minute decision for me but I will make my own arrangements. I will check back here for updates or put me on the list if there is one.

Pinch me I'm dreaming! A Manitoba TY ride? I've about given up on riding one of them ever again. Last one was a dismal turnout of three riders.

15th to 17th sounds fine for me I think. I mean I have not missed a TY Manitoba ride since its conception in 2006 and I have the shirt to prove it. Heck I even showed up one year on a Cat cause my Yami had broke a driveshaft and I could not get parts in time. I know everyone enjoyed following her while she burnt that good old Cat oil! What do you mean I have to ride at the back?

How can you have a TY ride without the Sasquatch. Remember Moose are freinds! I still remember her fondly as she gazed at me with those eyes and passed water.

So the Hotel is Drifters inn LDB? I've stayed there before a few years back. Good food has a bar it'll work. So ride Friday Sat and Sunday. I have GPS maps of past rides. They varied from year to year. I'm sure you guys know the trails better then I do. Over the years I think I have rode most of em but I'm still working on making it all of them.

Back