• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY RIDE IN ONTARIO

smoothride said:
good snow belt area. maybe north bay just a try.

Lets make it happen, I have been in the area a lot and it is great riding. I go there 2-3 times a year.

We are going to have to wait to the ty ride dates come out for the 2012 season. Because I go to the ones in munising. That way maybe some of the u.s ty riders may show up to. make a good time.

i was there in 2009 when crewcheif tried to get one going out of sturgon falls. would be willing to try again as i have a younger brother in northbay that knows some of the sweet offtrail stuff you can find there.

that a good idea to.but trying to get in the middle of all the truck riding to.we will keep poking at it all summer and we will get a ty ride going for us some how. there should be affair amount of yamaha riders out there now to get a ride going in ontario.

pat the rat said:
how about new liskeard to hearst,best riding in ontario by a mile,they are still riding in some areas right now

Too far for this guy but North Bay sounds good, rode there this past winter for the 1st time and definitely plan to return ;)!

Irv said:
pat the rat said:
how about new liskeard to hearst,best riding in ontario by a mile,they are still riding in some areas right now

Too far for this guy but North Bay sounds good, rode there this past winter for the 1st time and definitely plan to return ;)!

New Liskeard isn't that far Irv...only a couple hours past North Bay...but I agree closer is nicer. ;)!

I'd consider a TY ride next season..depending on location and conditions. North Bay has some real nice loops with plenty of accomodations right on the trail...plus it's a closer drive if any of our American friends care to join in.

I like the idea of north bay. Lots of places to stay, lots of trails in all directions and kind of a central area that usually has great snow conditions.

There definatly a lot of loops around north bay

There seems to be a lot of interest in a ride in Ontario.

Back