• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ulmer quiet can VS D&D quiet can

No that wasn't my sled . My outer heat shield has deformed a bit but my body panels were not damaged just the plastic inspection plugs in the stator cover I have removed my exhaust until D&D reviews the photos I am sending them and decide if there is a way of correcting the problem

Just took mine off to check and plugs are melted too

It must have been touching or damn close.. I fixed that problem. Took it off and beat on that top front bracket a few times to force it away now 3/8" or so from both plugs. Wish I would've seen that at first

Attachments

• IMG_20150209_172542682.jpg
    IMG_20150209_172542682.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 139
I have the MBRP trail can on my Viper and yes its louder than stock at idle and also at trail speeds they claim that its 83 bd's on sound meter so the stock can must be about 80 db's as your ear can't tell a difference of 1 or 2 bd's in sound levels, will be taking my sound meter up with me this weekend to get actual sound levels like the DNR does at 45 degree angle to the sled at idle and at 5000 rpm's and will post results here

Back