• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Venture towing capacities

At least it didn't delaminate and have cords wrap all over the place. That can be a real mess to clean. Any other belt would have self destructed way earlier. You got your money's worth out of it.

I had been pulling 1000-1500 lb log loads with the MP over the last six weeks. I couldn't be happier with how she pulls. It has been kinda warm, but never got an overheat light or any kind of issue. I have never run a snowmobile quite like this one....I just have so much confidence in this sled and it just feels like quality and reliability( other than the steering starting to get a little sloppy, but it's well documented and will fix it). Anyways, it's so warm in western Alaska, I am putting her away for the summer already. River ice is developing holes here and there...getting too risky.

I guessed you were busy since you hadn't been hanging around here much. Good to hear you are so satisfied with your purchase. If you get a chance I'd sure enjoy photos of the MP pulling. Have a good summer Jason, now that those logs are in the real work starts.

Been fairly busy the last couple of months. I added a few pictures, including one of my son on a father/son fishing trip. Couple of different logging trips on the others. I never did install my Simmons Gen II's...not enough snow this year.
20160210_135611_resized.jpg
20160312_152146_resized.jpg
20160326_162954_resized (1).jpg

I had been pulling 1000-1500 lb log loads with the MP over the last six weeks. I couldn't be happier with how she pulls. .

Wow Jason! The 800lb. ice shack will not be a problem then. The project has been postponed until early next season but that takes the question out of my mind. Will resurrect this thread then. Thanks everyone for sharing your ideas and experiences.

Just got back from the beautiful city of Anchorage, Ak...had to put my Wooldridge boat & trailer on an air carrier to send home.:ot: Gonna put it to work fishing, and hauling logs on the river. Anyways, were done sno-goeing here. DaveA...I believe your machine will do just fine pulling an ice shack...just make sure you have a spare belt. The dealer added studs to the outer part of my track, and it has worked great for me. Now, on to the summer season..wish I could afford to replace my Arctic Cat ATV with a Yamaha Grizzly:(, but that will be for another year:yam:.
20160418_115454.jpg

Back