• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper Aftermarket Goodies

OVR4D

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Saw this photo on EZRyde's instagram page and thought I'd share. The photo caption mentions that this is a Snowest project sled. Notice some of the new aftermarket goodies: EZRyde skid, BM Fabrication boards, C&A skis, and I'm not sure whose Spindles or A-arms. Looks like there are plenty of ways to trick out the Viper this year.

10747877_819034968118377_1644124566_n.jpg

10808548_1511933215748400_1461372838_n.jpg

attachment.php

yrybyqa7.jpg

Last edited:

Yes, Skinz A-Arms/Spindle combo

Kinda have to laugh, even EZ-Ride is taking notes of Doo's T-Motion and incorporated into their own pivoting skid :)
I do like that it has quick pins in the pivot block to lock it out if you don't want it, say on the trail!

I talked to EZ about their "T" motion and he said they have been testing for years....... I just don't see how it is benificial. seems that it counter acts what your trying to do.

Who cares about that other stuff.
Do you see how them cans are about to blow the buttons off that shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what you mean and agree totally!!!!
I never realized there was a sled in the pict till just now and I read this thread 2 weeks ago.

Poor girl got her "hand me down" jeans tore up and a shirt that don't fit!!!
I hope she was good this year so Santa can give her some new clothes....lol!!

In saying that she do have a nice sled!!

Back