• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

viper issues??

Mine will be going in for the starter problem next week as well, I will try and get the guys to take some pics. Make sure to let those fuel pumps completely prime boys!

Of course I find this thread after I post.., but have you guys found the problem? Mine is doing the exact same thing. I posted some pictures in my thread.

Sure hope it is just the alignment and not the drivers spaced incorrectly on the drive shaft. Curious if this is what may have led to Cannondale's track missing so many clips? Wish I could check mine but it's 5 hours away from my home.
I have no doubt my drivers aren't correctly positioned. They are too close together and slightly to the left. After I fully clipped the track and tightened up all the originals I have not lost a single one. That was more than 3000mi ago. Probably should remove driveshaft and reposition the drivers but they are not wearing anymore so. Anyway here is some pics.
Driver
image.jpeg

Can see in this view they are obviously too close together
image.jpeg

Right side
image.jpeg

Left side
image.jpeg

Obviously this makes it almost impossible to align the track. Has always run closer on right than left. But it's within 1/8in as long as the rubber bumpers are good. So it's all square. The crap never ends! Titan thanks for thinking about my clip issue. Honestly the drivers may have had something to do with it but now they are well broke in to where it probably has no effect. At least that's been my justification for not fixing it right!

Back