• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper mods under $100.00

stingray719

TY 4 Stroke God
How about a mods thread for things of value that are under $100.00? Here's mine please add yours.

Temp gauge and pod
Pod $19.99 on Ebay
Gauge $29.99 on Ebay

20140706_194909.jpg

Whatever it costs for the shims to fix your secondary to make a 8DN belt work. Anyone have an exact part number?

Next would be gizmo sold at Rich motorsports that makes it easy to get your belt off. Btw....they have them for the viper now. Just got an email from Rich himself telling me so. Seems like a nice guy. 40.00 I think.

The viper gauge tells coolant temp right on it in degrees, no need to buy a gauge

Oh cmon Barry you can put any gauge in there..................

You have to admit very hard to miss the temp night or day.

Barry you have to have a cool mod you know of for under $100.00

Just lettin folks know the stock gauge has the coolant temp available in degrees rather than just the bar. Some airbox vents are a good investment for anywhere from $10-$50. Good for a few hp. Only downfall, holes in the airbox are permanent

Staggered carbides,adjusting suspension,windshield,valving rear shock,add on 4 wheel kit,8dn swap,goggle bag or back bag.

I bought some fox roost guards to protect my front shock bodies for under $100. They look pretty cool too.

Here you go. I'll do another thread when my sleds all together with all my mods.

Attachments

• fox.jpg
    fox.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 645
^ Worth doing on an LTX DX 141?

There really isn't any good spots to add more idlers on the 141 skid. There are some spots that you could drill the rails but there isn't much meat there and I've seen at least one guy end up with the rail cracked due to trying it. I wouldn't worry about it. Add the 4 wheel kit to the rear and ride it. The DuPont hyfax will last longer if you get ambitious.

Back