• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper mpi turbo oil leak update kit at your dealer.

Adams574

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 Viper LE Mpi turbo 162
2012 Nytro MTX 153
2009 Nytro XTX 144
Previous
2009 Summit 800
2008 Summit X 800
2007 Apex warrior
2007 Summit 800
2006 Summit 600
2006 MXZ Renagade 600
2004 RX-1 Mountian
2002 RMK 800
1996 ZR 580
1988 Cougar 500
1985 kitty cat
I've been buying a quart of oil every weekend for my viper, reminds me of my 2stroke days. Today my dealer called me in to put the update kit on my sled. Thought I would spread the good word.
Thanks mpi for dealing with this issue.

image.jpg

http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthr...20#post3787520

Thanks, mine is also going in this week. Thanks to MPI for handling this so quickly.

So with this update does it pay to buy a roll over valve? Im kinda confused my sled did eat a quart of oil during the last 2 days of riding not sure where it went but never had a problem with oil dumping on the belts.

So with this update does it pay to buy a roll over valve? Im kinda confused my sled did eat a quart of oil during the last 2 days of riding not sure where it went but never had a problem with oil dumping on the belts.

If the sleds on its side (boondocking), this kit will fix that problem. If the sleds upside down, you still need the rollover valve kit.

Put 60 miles on today playing in the hills. Had been loosing half a quart every ride. Fixed my problem, but never had it upside down. I'm happy.

Has anyone noticed with this update that the sled all of a sudden runs leaner??? Mine was running good af numbers till I put this on, is it even possible this could affect the fuelling? Maybe causing a vac leak and leaning it put a bit? Both my sleds are acting this way after I put this on them.

We have not noticed any issues. The kit fixed our oil smoking issues. we put them on left and right sides a lot last weekend playing in the hills and never smoked.

I guess this kit fits mcx turbos too?

Back