• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper on Snowtrax....

Well that about sums it up! Great link. No worries from the yamaha camp about quality or the future of yamaha snowmobiles.

The video is nothing more than marketing hype from Yamaha. A Yamaha employee isn't going to do anything but lay it on thick & heavy. Time will tell & the Viper aint much.

The video is nothing more than marketing hype from Yamaha. A Yamaha employee isn't going to do anything but lay it on thick & heavy. Time will tell & the Viper aint much.

While it is obvious hes not going to bash the company he works for, Clearly you've drank the yellow koolaid . I think its a hell of a machine, much more impressed with it then I was the 1200 renegade I rode for sure. It was a really nice sled but didn't have the fun factor the viper had. Great link, nice to hear the commitment to quality is still there. Have a little faith guys. Really excited to get mine.

Sno Cat said:

MAYBE....MAYBE NOT

Chris Reed "IS A STRAIGHT UP GUY" ANYONE who follows his blog will tell you that.....NOT JUST ME. Of course he will have his hands tied on some things, i would expect ALL MANUFACTURES to do the same...SO WHAT!

BUTT HERE IS WHAT THEY ARE SAYING...

"3 YEAR MID TERM PLAN"

"5 YEAR LONG TERM PLAN"

"A VISION OF A COMPLETE FUTURE IN SNOWMOBILES"

"YAMAHA REMAINS COMMITTED TO BUILDING THEIR OWN SLEDS"

"NEVER SACRIFICE QUALITY"

The guys over at SNOTRAX had the sleds for a WHOLE WEEK and heard more than anyone else up to that point on things, they seem to feel pretty comfy about the whole thing AND SEEM PRETTY EXCITED ABOUT WHAT YAMAHA IS DOING

LISTEN, READ, DISCUSS, LEARN, DEBATE AND DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS.......NO MATTER HOW YOU SLICE THIS...IT'S ON!!!
:sled1: :sled1: :sled1:

I just spent another banner day in the backcountry on this chassis. Big drops, climbs, sidehills, tight trees, lake racing. It just gets better and better every time I ride it. You Viper guys are going to have such a good time next year on this chassis all the while knowing you have a bulletproof engine and clutch. I can't wait to hear all the stories about how awesome this sled is gonna be. I will guess that before long guys are going to be mounting longer skids, bigger tracks and turbo/superchargers on these bad boys. The Nytro engine is going to make the 1100T look like a dinosaur. Its on, alright!

so they had the sleds for a week and all they can say is wait til next season for our report. WHAAAAA?/?
Why didn't they give SOME sort of report on the sleds they had for a week?...

snoway said:
so they had the sleds for a week and all they can say is wait til next season for our report. WHAAAAA?/?
Why didn't they give SOME sort of report on the sleds they had for a week?...

Typical Snow Trax.......Never tell you enough on something this big & new this late in the season....

LIKE WHO SHOT JR......Wait till next season come back and we will tell you.

They did that with Doo & Kat
;):D

Back