• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper Videos

tapp1

Expert
Starting to see more pop up on YouTube. Here is one of the better ones I have seen.

[video width=560 height=315]http://www.youtube.com/v/aDEWNBenReQ[/video]

My question is why no sleds in WI to start when we have great trail conditions NOW. Don't MI and WI have the most registered sleds? :o|

West of Minocqua, just south of rte 70, off Bo-De-Lac road at My lake. Look at google earth for an oval track on the west side of the lake.

Banks93 said:
My question is why no sleds in WI to start when we have great trail conditions NOW. Don't MI and WI have the most registered sleds? :o|

As long as I can remember MN normally has the most reg sleds. Not saying WI isn't right up there though. Two of the 4 mfg's are here too. But I here ya. Maybe they are trying to get the rides in where they know the snow will disappear the quickest. Now that would be us in the Mpls area. We can't keep any decent snow to save our A_ _

Back