• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

want a cheap nytro? buy them in alaska!

natedawgedog

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
something from 2019!
seriously, no one wants them up here and the prices show it also. you can buy them from anchorage yamaha for 3500 or if you shop around you can get prices like this... http://anchorage.craigslist.org/snw/5512982871.html
it would be great for a project or spit shine that bad boy up and you'd have a fairly nice ride

I still love my xtx but Id never be able to get a fraction of my money for it, so it will be in our family until the engine dies (probably never)

Its becoming the same in Western Canada, the market is flooded with them. People are trying to sell 240/270 MCX turbo Nytro's for $5000 Cdn dollars & there not moving either.

Its the time of year, end of the season. No sled is worth much. I picked up a 2010 nytro rtx se for 4300 cdn, sled is mint. Brand new track, 144 woodys studs. Also came with an extra skid frame. Its a shame that i will be parting the sled out its so nice. lol

My buddy picked up a 2012 cat, all updates, tcl delete, hyvo chain, td 4 stage, meth injection, etc etc new track and studs for 6500. Theres always deals to be found.

Big Phil, is a Nytro worth that much to part out? I have one I was debating on parting out but it makes me nervous to start tearing it apart.

Big Phil, is a Nytro worth that much to part out? I have one I was debating on parting out but it makes me nervous to start tearing it apart.

Not sure. Lol. Im sure it is. It's a pain in the #*$&@ because it will take a while to sell everything. I'm not doing it to make money really, just me and my brother will both be running our nytros next year. We're both boosted and ride them hard. We both needed a few parts, and it will be nice to have a stash of extra parts in case we break Anythjng next season. Just made more sense for us to buy a whole sled

Back