• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Weight loss game

I was looking into track weights for the 141 xtx.... I was not able to find the weights for the cobra vs back country in 141
However in 144
corba 44lbs 1.6 lug stock
backcountry 46lbs 1.75 lug

For the two pounds I think the 1.75 back country track is a great option, loads of proven hook up and with a little work she will get you around in the hills!

KnappAttack said:
Be careful with those lightweight batteries if you leave the sled out overnight. Myself and others have bought only to find they don't/won't start at around zero F.

I take mine out at night if sled sits outside, or put the factory battery back in. They just don't cut it in the cold. Teens above F it may or may not go. I have had no luck putting a load on it either to "warm the battery" to turn sled over like they talk about. They are light though! You save 10-11 lbs.

On my Nytro I carry in my truck one of those very small battery jumper boxes and a cig lighter to cig lighter cord and use it to jump start on cold days.

This is very true ...... A pro would be lighter but not half the fun to tinker on and make it yours..... The best part of a new sled used or new is customizing it! And really I could never go back to a two stroke power, Yamaha power has ruined me. :yam:
Thanks Yamaha

anyone really have a real dry or wet weight???? i here about 520 lb with oil and a gallon of gas

A decent after market exhaust will drop at least 10lbs, I look forward to buying one for added bit of performance with a tune.

Agreed, I am waiting for a hindle system to come out. I was very happy with the one on my nytro

I think it is safe to say threw the aftermarket scene we can get these things down to 475 pounds dry you guys think its possible

Back